Electronic & Electrical Component Printing, Marking & Coding
With the need for high resolution component printing, high contrast coding and small mark windows, electronics and electrical components pose a number of unique coding challenges. Codes must also be able to resist chemicals in the production process that can degrade legibility.
Videojet has experience in these focused applications and can advise on a select set of printing technologies to aid your production processes.
Printers to deliver high contrast, high resolution and permanent codes in small print areas:
- Videojet’s Laser Marking Systems remove a layer of material to permanently engrave the surface of the component and help ensure a clean environment with Videojet fume extraction systems
- Laser mark in small print areas with a marking resolution of 37 μm
- Continuous inkjet printers with a wide selection of inks including high contrast, pigmented and speciality inks that can withstand chemicals such as IPA during the production process
Solutions designed for high uptime operation to eliminate nuisance downtime and lost productivity:
- Continuous inkjet printers with advanced features to run longer between preventative maintenance activities
- Videojet Laser Marking Systems provide consistent, high quality marks with minimal user interaction
- Manage service and maintenance costs with a variety of Videojet service offerings designed to help with uptime and cost predictability
New Equipment Sales: