Videojet® 1620 High Resolution Industrial Inkjet Printer
Continuous Inkjet Printers
The 1620 High Resolution (HR) Continuous Inkjet Printer is ideal for micro print applications where legibility is critical and print space is limited. By delivering uncompromised quality down to the smallest 0.6mm print height and speeds of up to 348m/min (1142fpm), the 1620 HR addresses demands for more content in less space.
The HR 40 micron nozzle features printhead enhancements plus specialised rasters to overcome print quality challenges inherent in shortened character heights and fast line speeds.
New Equipment Sales: +254-20-3893800
Videojet® 1620 HR
|Printheads||1 (40 micron nozzle)|
|Maximum Lines of Print||3|
|Maximum Line Speed (1)||348m/min (1142ft/min)|
|Core Life (Maintenance Interval)||Up to 14,000 hours|
|Umbilical Length||3m (9.8ft) optional 6m (19.6ft)|
|Message Storage Capability||250 complex messages|
|Plug and Play Printhead Modules||•|
|Communications||Ethernet, RS232, RS485|
|Linear and 2D Bar Codes||•|
|Positive Air / CleanFlow™||•|
|Expanded I/O Ports and Control||•|
|Display (User Interface)||•|
Speed without compromising quality:
- High resolution nozzle ensures industry’s smallest print down to 0.6mm text height
- Videojet’s Precision Ink Drop™ system provides precise character formation, even at the highest speeds and longer throw distances
- Dynamic Calibration™ adjusts jetting parameters automatically to help ensure high quality print
- Superior technology enables you to add content at speeds up to 348m/min for single line codes
Engineered for extended runs:
- CleanFlow™ technology resists ink build-up that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down
- Long run time between preventative maintenance; up to 14,000 hour core life
- Internal pump means no external air, minimising potential for contaminants to enter ink stream
- Auto cleaning printhead for fast start-ups even after extended shutdowns
No mess, no waste fluid delivery:
- Make-up consumption as low as 2.4 ml/hour
- Smart Cartridge™ fluid delivery system to virtually eliminate spills and ensures the correct fluids are being used
Simple Usability via an advanced user interface:
- Bright display with WYSIWYG and function keys for easy operation
- User levels to separate operation from installation and maintenance
- Prompted user fields to help reduce coding errors
“I cannot fault the customer service and after sales support we receive from Videojet. The backup is always very good in terms of engineers to site and phone support. I have never had any issues, I could not have been dealt with any better.”
Paul Ash – Maintenance Technician, Britvic (case study)
Multiple codes on plastic film.
Alpha-numeric code on ceramic.
Two line black alpha-numeric code on the bottom of an aluminum can.
Multiple codes on coated paperboard.
Let Us Find the Right Solution for Your Business
A Coding Expert will contact you within 1 business day
Need help? We’re here for you.
New Equipment Sales:
Sales and Distributor Search