High Speed CO2 Laser Coding and Marking Machines
As production line speeds increase to cope with more demanding production targets, manufacturers need easier, more efficient laser marking to consistently print high quality codes on their products. Videojet high performance CO2 laser marking machines can handle a variety of applications, from simple date coding to printing larger and more complex messages.
Quality Laser Codes whether Marking, Etching or Engraving
Videojet CO2 Lasers deliver superior code quality across a wide array of substrates (including rubber, plastic, PET, PVC, glass and wood) and provide easy line integration for virtually any coding application. They offer a diverse range of different head, lens and wavelength options to mark 2D barcodes, logos and traceability information in a variety of effects.
- 60W CO2 laser marking system with optional CLARiTY™ touchscreen controller, engineered to minimise coding mistakes
- Fastest laser marker with mark speed capability of up to 2,100 characters per second
- High-speed serialisation for pharmaceutical and tobacco applications, delivering unique and serialised codes at high production speeds
- Widest marking field reduces the number of lasers that are required to cover multi-lane / wide web applications, reducing investment and running cost
- 30W CO2 laser marking machine with CLARiTY™ touchscreen controller, engineered to minimise coding mistakes
- Extended mark speed capability of up to 150,000 products per hour, ideal for high line speed applications
- High speed variable coding and data buffering, combined with the largest mark window in the industry, help increase throughput and performance
- Integration features for fast install and set-up
- 10W CO2 laser marking with CLARiTY™ touchscreen controller, engineered to minimise coding mistakes
- High performance delivers crisp codes on moderate line speed applications
- Line set-up wizard aids fast product changeovers, maximising uptime
- Virtually no maintenance and limited consumables